Re: [O/T] No Wonder Kodak Went Broke ...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Wolfgang Weisselberg, May 23, 2012.

  1. Dudley Hanks <> wrote:
    > Perhaps, this has been posted before. If it has, I missed it...

    > http://news.betanoodle.com/2012/05/13/kodak-had-a-secret-weapons/

    > Kind of scary when you think about it ...

    Just remeber that your local facilities deliver the same type
    of water used by terrorists and found in most explosives, too,
    and in much greater quantities ...

    That's just another case of someone freaking out on "nuclear".
    Better "save" the children and force flowers to put clothes over
    their genitalia, while we are at it.

    -Wolfgang
    Wolfgang Weisselberg, May 23, 2012