Re: NZ <---- President Andrew Jackson's Scar

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by ClodsRepostJunk_NZ, Jan 31, 2014.

  1. Collector_NZ <> wrote:

    > On Friday, January 24, 2014 9:36:49 PM UTC+13, Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty wrote:

    <snipped hundreds of lines of junk>

    > one
    > Has no managed to get this guys IP blocked
    > Good dam it is as silly as it it was always in the earlier days

    Translation:

    Hello, Mr McCarty

    I have reposted your entire message word for word.

    Even though others have you killfiled, I have ensured
    that your message will get through.

    Please contact me to discuss how I may be of further
    assistance to you in future.

    Yours sincerely

    Arthur Hiscock (Collector_NZ)
    ClodsRepostJunk_NZ, Jan 31, 2014