Re: NZ Land Speed Record attempt

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by T.N.O., Oct 18, 2003.

  1. T.N.O.

    T.N.O. Guest

    "kiwipetrolhead" wrote
    > Aucklander, Bruce Simpson's project is still on track for a record attempt
    > in March or April of 2004.

    Is there anything this man can't do?
    T.N.O., Oct 18, 2003

  2. T.N.O.

    Nick Guest

    "T.N.O." <> wrote in message
    > "kiwipetrolhead" wrote
    > > Aucklander, Bruce Simpson's project is still on track for a record

    attempt
    > > in March or April of 2004.

    > Is there anything this man can't do?

    hes welcome to pay for my student loan, id be more impressed with that then
    seeing him go fast :)

    har har.
    Nick, Oct 18, 2003

  3. T.N.O.

    T.N.O. Guest

    "Nick" wrote
    > > > Aucklander, Bruce Simpson's project is still on track for a record

    > attempt
    > > > in March or April of 2004.

    > > Is there anything this man can't do?

    > hes welcome to pay for my student loan, id be more impressed with that

    then
    > seeing him go fast :)

    heh, fair enough.
    T.N.O., Oct 18, 2003
  4. On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 10:24:19 +1300, "T.N.O." <> wrote:

    >"Nick" wrote

    >> attempt

    >> > Is there anything this man can't do?

    >> hes welcome to pay for my student loan, id be more impressed with that

    >then
    >> seeing him go fast :)

    >heh, fair enough.

    Well I have a method that would significantly reduce the need for
    student loans but it involves Helen Clark standing where I am in that
    picture ;-)

    Bruce Simpson, Oct 19, 2003
  5. T.N.O.

    BTMO Guest

    "Bruce Simpson" <> wrote

    > >heh, fair enough.

    > Well I have a method that would significantly reduce the need for
    > student loans but it involves Helen Clark standing where I am in that
    > picture ;-)

    Don't you mean *near* where you are in that picture?

    :)

    Cheers,

    Brenton
    BTMO, Oct 19, 2003
  6. T.N.O.

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "BTMO" <> wrote in message

    > "Bruce Simpson" <> wrote
    >
    > > >heh, fair enough.

    > > Well I have a method that would significantly reduce the need for
    > > student loans but it involves Helen Clark standing where I am in that
    > > picture ;-)

    > Don't you mean *near* where you are in that picture?
    >
    > :)
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Brenton

    About 3 feet to the left of Bruce, I think that's about the best spot for
    her.

    E. Scrooge
    E. Scrooge, Oct 19, 2003