Re: NYC LOCAL: Saturday 22 September 2007 One Web Day: Noon Classes, 3:00 pm Gathering in Washington

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by udayshankar29@gmail.com, Sep 24, 2007.

  1. Guest

    On Sep 19, 12:12 pm, wrote:
    > what="official One Web Day announcement"
    > main-issue="Net Neutrality"
    > where-New-York-City-information="down the page some"
    > more="New York City Council Broadband Committee:
    > http://nycbroadband.blogspot.com
    > The Internet Society, New York Chapter:
    > http://www.isoc-ny.org
    > news about the Net:
    > http://breitbart.wordpress.com"

    WTF are you talking about?
    WSQPK is FULL of homosexual faggots looking for quick encounters ala'
    Barney Frank.
    Anyone who lives in NYC will tell you so.

    I gues Linux and faggots go hand and hand...

    , Sep 24, 2007