Re: nvidia released the newest 9x.xx beta driver FOR LINUX! and not for windopes

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by 7, Sep 23, 2006.

  1. 7

    7 Guest

    Aquila Deus wrote:

    > NOTE THERE IS NO BETA DISPLAY DRIVER FOR YOUR TOY VISTA!!!!!
    >
    > :))

    BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    Awe My God! Windopes has become secod rate.

    Nobody is supporting windopes with drivers.

    Time to jump ship and try out free Linux live-CDs.

    http://www.livecdlist.com
    http://www.distrotwatch.com

    > Aquila Deus wrote:
    >> FIRST BETA DRIVER FOR LINUX!!!!!
    >>
    >> see
    >> http://www.nzone.com/object

    nzone_downloads_linux_display_x86_1.0-9625.html

    7, Sep 23, 2006

  2. 7

    Clogwog Guest

    7 wrote:
    > Aquila Deus wrote:
    >
    >> NOTE THERE IS NO BETA DISPLAY DRIVER FOR YOUR TOY VISTA!!!!!
    >>
    >> :))

    > BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    >
    > Awe My God! Windopes has become secod rate.
    >
    > Nobody is supporting windopes with drivers.

    "OS Platform Statistics"
    In 3 years 1.1% growth for linux
    BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    Linux made you stupid and gay! What a moron you are, 7, you nincompoop!

    Clogwog, Sep 23, 2006

  3. 7

    7 Guest

    Clogwog wrote:

    > 7 wrote:
    >> Aquila Deus wrote:
    >>
    >>> NOTE THERE IS NO BETA DISPLAY DRIVER FOR YOUR TOY VISTA!!!!!
    >>>
    >>> :))

    >> BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    >>
    >> Awe My God! Windopes has become secod rate.
    >>
    >> Nobody is supporting windopes with drivers.

    > "OS Platform Statistics"
    > In 3 years 1.1% growth for linux
    > http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp

    Out of date information gathering methodology 101.
    Servers as we all know uses browsers.

    > BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    > Linux made you stupid and gay! What a moron you are, 7, you nincompoop!

    You have been listening to micoshaft get the facts right campaign!
    Its windope expee homo edition that makes windopes all stupid and gay.
    And then they pay.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    7, Sep 23, 2006
  4. 7

    Clogwog Guest

    7 wrote:
    > Clogwog wrote:
    >
    >> 7 wrote:

    >>> BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    >>>
    >>> Awe My God! Windopes has become secod rate.
    >>>
    >>> Nobody is supporting windopes with drivers.

    >> "OS Platform Statistics"
    >> In 3 years 1.1% growth for linux
    >> http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp

    > Out of date information gathering methodology 101.
    > Servers as we all know uses browsers.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Microsoft is paying you to troll usenet in such a stupid way that it's
    obvious to anyone out here that linux sucks!
    You deserve an award:
    http://www.gphan.com/nick/I am so special/internet/twat.gif

    Clogwog, Sep 24, 2006