Re: Numbers and more numbers...

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Breedo, Dec 2, 2005.

  1. Breedo

    Breedo Guest

    Make flash cards. I made a card for each type of chip (Pentium, Pentium II,
    Pentium III, Athlon, etc.) and tried to organize each card so that the
    same/similar information was consistent. If something was special about
    that processor I'd put it at the bottom. You can study them, quiz yourself
    with them, or have someone quiz you. Flash cards are great for committing
    something to memory short term, and they're handy to have around if you ever
    need to go back and reference something.

    -Breedo_

    Breedo, Dec 2, 2005