    Keep Smilin
    Look after your family.

    ---

    Barnze, Nov 2, 2003

  2. Barnze

    Bri. Guest

    Barnze wrote:
    > Is there a programme that will allow me to renumber my digital photos
    > in a job lot?
    > As I download my pics I end up with matching numbers.
    > This makes searching for them a pain,I need to get them in some sort
    > of numerical order.
    > Cheers Barnze

    Irfanview
    http://www.irfanview.com/

    --
    Bri.

    Bri., Nov 2, 2003

  3. Barnze

    Barnze Guest

    That just what I need.Cheers
    Barnze

    --
    Keep Smilin
    Look after your family.

    ---

    Barnze, Nov 2, 2003
  4. Barnze

    Bri. Guest

    Barnze wrote:
    > That just what I need.Cheers
    > Barnze

    You're welcome. It really is good, I use it regularly for renaming and
    renumbering my pics. It's also handy for resizing, or changing the dpi
    for a one off print, and many other things too. ;-)

    --
    Bri.

    Bri., Nov 2, 2003