Re: Nuke Canada, then Russia :)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by chuckcar, Mar 19, 2010.

  1. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    chuckcar, Mar 19, 2010

  2. "§nüh-"WELFARE-DIAPERS"-w¤£f" <> via
    news:Xns9D40575F714B0snuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.142:

    > Fine. Nuke everyone. Problem *solved*.

    Iran is going to try that because they think that's
    what Allihi wants them to do. They so crazy. We
    should nuke them first so they don't nuke us before
    our coupons expire... That'd be "justified"!

    Then we could run some pipes sideways and get all
    of Iraq's oil to sell at discount centers and on
    the interwebs. Kill 2-birds-with-1-bomb, so to say.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*,
    that is NOT a Jedi light-sabre in my pocket;

    Repent! The end is near....
    So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 19, 2010

  3. "§nüh-"POOPIE-DIAPERS"-w¤£f" <> via

    > My hole famylee is full of fucking 'tards...
    >
    > Word.

    IAWTP!

    STFU and get a real job and quit being such a
    loudmoufed welfare case and a taxpayers'
    burden. They're gonna catch you exchanging
    the food stamps for cigarettes, cheep wine,
    and crack money, you luzer. Nuke yourself
    because you are the real enemy. Get a job.

    HTH

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 20, 2010