Re: NTFS & FAT32

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by DeMoN_LaG, Jul 6, 2003.

  1. DeMoN_LaG

    DeMoN_LaG Guest

    Trent© <> wrote in
    news:eek::

    > And its still needed...'cause chkdsk is pretty lame on XP.

    Why do you consider chkdsk lame?

    DeMoN_LaG, Jul 6, 2003

  2. DeMoN_LaG

    Trent© Guest

    On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 05:42:27 -0000, "DeMoN_LaG"
    <de_on-lag@co_cast.net> wrote:

    >Trent© <> wrote in
    >
    >> And its still needed...'cause chkdsk is pretty lame on XP.
    >>

    >Why do you consider chkdsk lame?

    Scandisk often catches things that chkdsk will not...especially
    corrupt database files of various kinds.

    Have a nice 4th weekend...

    Trent

    Help keep down the world population...have your partner spayed or
    neutered.

    Trent©, Jul 6, 2003