Re: Now you see it, now you don't

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Wizard, Mar 15, 2005.

  1. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005

  2. Wizard

    Jim Beaver Guest

    "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    > Jim Beaver <> wrote:
    >> Before asking my main question: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    Pretty damn funny. Helpful, no. But funny...well, actually, no. And since
    the actual answer given by a number of other people (Systray or System Tray)
    contains fewer letters than zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, not even particularly
    easier than a helpful answer.

    Thanks to everyone else, though.

    Jim Beaver

    Jim Beaver, Mar 16, 2005

  3. Wizard

    Vanguard Guest

    "Jim Beaver" <> wrote in message

    > "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    >> Jim Beaver <> wrote:
    >>> Before asking my main question: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    > Pretty damn funny. Helpful, no. But funny...well, actually, no. And
    > since the actual answer given by a number of other people (Systray or
    > System Tray) contains fewer letters than zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, not
    > even particularly easier than a helpful answer.
    >
    > Thanks to everyone else, though.

    Wizard is a puerile flaming troll that can barely manage to type out a
    phrase while his other hand is busy polishing his bishop. Don't bother
    with replying to him because that just gets him off quicker. This
    newsgroup is rife with children (regardless of their age).

    Vanguard, Mar 16, 2005