Re: Now I am getting pissed!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Dec 2, 2008.

  1. §hñüfØ£w, poop-o-gated another dookie-pile :

    > Bucky Breeder puts the fear of ALLAH in all the terrorists :
    >
    >> §ñüfwØ£h, the delusional chickenhawk, wants an award for this :
    >>>
    >>> G00gle "chickenhawks" some time for a veiw into the world
    >>> of rethug war mongers who refuse to serve yet bang the drums
    >>> of war.
    >>>:)
    >>> FYI
    >>> HTH

    >> Spoken like a TRUE chickenshit bigmouf sick old dwood.

    > So you're talking to the local recruitment office right now?
    > Good! Glad to see you're going to walk the walk and not just
    > talk the talk :)
    >
    > Hopefully the military can straighten you out...

    Your geriatric-diapers are so full of doo-doo...
    that YOU are absolutely "DOO-LOOSE-ANAL"!

    <GO FETCH! NOW>

    --

    I'm Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got milk. (|^;

    http://kitty-pron.notlong.com/

    Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.
    Bucky Breeder, Dec 2, 2008