Re: Now I am getting pissed!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov, Dec 2, 2008.

  1. Guest

    "philo" <> wrote:

    >I am a veteran who saw no action during the Vietnam "conflict"...
    >so though I respect all fellow vets...I especially respect those who had to
    >endure
    >way more than I ever had to put up with.

    Yep, early 70's I saw no action tho we were hit (Missile attacks) a
    few times. I was in the medical field so behind the lines.

    One Night I went out with my M16 and shot an entire clip into the
    ground (side of a hill). I felt I couldn't come stateside and never of
    shot a round.
    --

    One of my favorite things
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvYZMqQffQE