Re: Now I am getting pissed!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by §ñühwØ£f, Dec 1, 2008.

  1. On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 17:48:18 -0600, philo aided th' terraists with the
    following claims :

    > I am a veteran who saw no action during the Vietnam "conflict"...
    > so though I respect all fellow vets...I especially respect those who had to
    > endure
    > way more than I ever had to put up with.
    > The election is over...and though I did not vote for McCain...I respected
    > the guy before and after the election.
    >
    > But when those speak against disabled vets...I feel it's disgusting.
    >
    > http://community.adn.com/adn/node/135064

    Yeah...Chambliss and his 4 deferments. G00gle "chickenhawks" some time for
    a veiw into the world of rethug war mongers who refuse to serve yet bang
    the drums of war.
    :)
    FYI
    HTH

    http://www.alternet.org
    §ñühwØ£f, Dec 1, 2008

  2. §ñüfwØ£h, the delusional chickenhawk, wants an award for this :

    > G00gle "chickenhawks" some time for a veiw into the world
    > of rethug war mongers who refuse to serve yet bang the drums
    > of war.
    >:)
    > FYI
    > HTH

    Spoken like a TRUE chickenshit bigmouf sick old dwood.

    --

    I'm Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got milk. (|^;

    http://kitty-pron.notlong.com/

    Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.
    Bucky Breeder, Dec 1, 2008