    see - however the MS versions are changed just enough that they don't work
    as well as the original.
    Can't wait until Novell has apps servers :))
    RussS, Nov 27, 2003

  2. RussS

    Your name Guest

    They do have app servers App Servers are just MS wording for file and
    print. They run data base servers (mysql web apache tomcat Netscape
    enterprise fire wall's and guess what they don't require a seperate
    box to run each one of them.Groupwise is the mail service that doesn't
    attract virsues by the dozen. Security is great maybe half a dozen
    patches in as many years However Ms ensures job security because there
    is always somethin breaking or just several patches to install every
    weekend

    Your name, Nov 27, 2003