Re: Novell

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by hootnholler, Nov 27, 2003.

  1. hootnholler

    hootnholler Guest

    And the part that they purchased Suse Linux to regain market share... Be
    afraid, Microsoft, be very afraid of your office apps...

    Hoot

    "vegasnext" <> wrote in message

    > I work with new technology in the MFP specialty. Novell is losing ground
    > with the down the road user due to better security within MS app's.
    > However Novell will retain a place due to its security within Gov't
    > offices for some time to come.Novell will not die without a fight.> Four

    Score and Seven isn't a long time to have learned anything.I'm

    hootnholler, Nov 27, 2003