Re: Notebook wireless and Ethernet LAN to work simultaniously

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by gentos, Jan 16, 2006.

  1. gentos

    gentos Guest

    gentos, Jan 16, 2006

  2. gentos

    J Guest

    On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 03:34:07 -0600, gentos
    <> wrote:
    >still no comments??:what :(

    I didn't see your original message, but IF you are having
    a problem with lapgop(s) and desktop(s) and IF what you
    need is information that is like the problem I had, go to
    my notes page and click the Wireless link near the top
    http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith/ADOBE.HTM
    J, Jan 16, 2006