Re: Notebook PC market research questionnaire

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Gary - US, Sep 21, 2003.

  1. Gary - US

    Gary - US Guest

    Uh....screw that.

    --
    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** STUPID DOG !! **
    "J.Xue" <> wrote in message

    Hi, I am currently doing dissertation at Management School, the university
    of Sheffield. My project is to investigate effectiveness of International
    Marketing of global notebook brands, with a focus on Dell's notebook. I
    would greatly appreciate if you could spend a few minutes to answer the
    questionnaire by clicking options and click "Submit" to send answers.

    Please find attachment file notebook.htm for questionnaire.

    If the attachment cannot be opened, could you please visit
    http://www.geocities.com/jsxue/notebook.htm

    Thank you very much for help.

    Jiasheng Xue
    Gary - US, Sep 21, 2003