Re: Note

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Oct 12, 2009.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 13:21:21 -0400, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

    > Note: I shot the only known images of the storied Forest Hills Tennis
    > Stadium music concert stage where the Beatles played off and the
    > Hendrix/Monkees thing happened, for instance.
    >
    > Delve into Forest Hills Tennis Stadium to fond out more about The Who,
    > Janis, Jimi, Momas & Popas, Lil' Stevie Wonder, The Four Boxtops, The Doors,
    > and many other ancients.
    >
    > I was there for awl of that, with this little film to prove.
    >
    >> Have you seen his pictures of the Beatles concert? If you don't have a
    >> Yahoo login, look at them here...
    >>
    >> http://s800.photobucket.com/albums/yy281/mdchaussette

    They look like shit and you can't know for a fact where they were taken.
    Looks like any other mickey mouse stage setup.

    I was 14 at the time. Since we're both about the same age, how the hell did
    you manage this little magic trick?

    However, when I was in highschool, we did have one guy who came in once a
    week to take tests. Because he had a full time job working at a radio
    station as an engineer. So I'm not saying it isn't totally impossible for
    you to have done this, it's just that given your own admissions here, I
    seriously doubt that YOU had taken these photos.
    richard, Oct 12, 2009

  2. richard

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "richard" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 13:21:21 -0400, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>
    >>> Note: I shot the only known images of the storied Forest Hills Tennis
    >>> Stadium music concert stage where the Beatles played off and the
    >>> Hendrix/Monkees thing happened, for instance.
    >>>
    >>> Delve into Forest Hills Tennis Stadium to fond out more about The Who,
    >>> Janis, Jimi, Momas & Popas, Lil' Stevie Wonder, The Four Boxtops, The
    >>> Doors,
    >>> and many other ancients.
    >>>
    >>> I was there for awl of that, with this little film to prove.

    >> They look like shit and you can't know for a fact where they were taken.

    > I know exactly when they were taken. Right down to the very date. Awl you
    > have to do is look up the date when Chicago played the Forest Hills Tennis
    > Stadium. And they don't look like shit. They look like Retro, and I've
    > explained the reason why they look like that. They're kinda unique looking
    > anyway. The film looks nothing like that, thank you.
    >> Looks like any other mickey mouse stage setup.

    > Ok, now you're talking stupid.
    >> I was 14 at the time. Since we're both about the same age, how the hell
    >> did
    >> you manage this little magic trick?

    > What magic trick are you talking about? Everything I do is magic anyway. For
    > instance look what I did at the California Jam and no one else in the world
    > did.

    You did nothing at the Jam because you were not there. All you did was
    make a lo-fi recording of an FM simulcast which have tried to sell, give
    away and promote over the years with absolutly zero success.
    Desk Rabbit, Oct 13, 2009