Re: Not a trivia question...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by chuckcar, Apr 13, 2010.

  1. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in

    > It may however be a trivial question...so the problem is: cant watch
    > yutube vids on my lappy without lots of latency problems. Is there a
    > way to set the buffer in the shitty Flash player thats embedded in
    > Firefox? Since y00t00be broke UnPlug, I cant watch their shitty
    > videos.
    > When I hit "replay" the fucker just starts downloading the same vid.
    > I should march over to g00gle and kick those fuckers square in the
    > jimmy junk.

    So download the bloody thing and you can watch it as many times as you
    want in a row.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Apr 13, 2010

  2. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in

    > chuckcar <> clouded the waters of pure thought with
    >
    >> "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> It may however be a trivial question...so the problem is: cant
    >>> watch yutube vids on my lappy without lots of latency problems.
    >>> Is there a way to set the buffer in the shitty Flash player thats
    >>> embedded in Firefox? Since y00t00be broke UnPlug, I cant watch
    >>> their shitty videos.
    >>> When I hit "replay" the fucker just starts downloading the same
    >>> vid. I should march over to g00gle and kick those fuckers square
    >>> in the jimmy junk.
    >>>

    >> So download the bloody thing and you can watch it as many times as
    >> you want in a row.
    >>

    > No way to do that AFAIK.

    Didn't look to hard did you?

    http://www.bing.com/search?srch=106&FORM=AS6&q=youtube downloaders

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Apr 13, 2010

  3. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in

    > chuckcar <> clouded the waters of pure thought with

    > as
    >>>>
    >>> No way to do that AFAIK.
    >>>

    >> Didn't look to hard did you?
    >>
    >> http://www.bing.com/search?srch=106&FORM=AS6&q=youtube downloaders
    >>

    > Whada ya think of this one?
    > http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/

    I don't use them. I have no need for movies at a resolution that makes
    VGA look high tech. Does it have a readme.txt and a changes.txt
    describing the full history of bugfixes?

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Apr 15, 2010