Re: Not a trivia question...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by thund3rstruck, Apr 11, 2010.

  1. §nühw¤£f wrote:
    > It may however be a trivial question...so the problem is: cant watch
    > yutube vids on my lappy without lots of latency problems. Is there a
    > way to set the buffer in the shitty Flash player thats embedded in
    > Firefox? Since y00t00be broke UnPlug, I cant watch their shitty
    > videos.
    > When I hit "replay" the fucker just starts downloading the same vid.
    > I should march over to g00gle and kick those fuckers square in the
    > jimmy junk.
    >
    > Word.

    I'm for kicking them, too...but this might help.

    http://www.techmynd.com/firefox-freezes-for-a-moment-after-every-10-sec-fix/

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Apr 11, 2010

  2. thund3rstruck

    §nühw0£f Guest

    thund3rstruck wrote:
    > §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >> It may however be a trivial question...so the problem is: cant watch
    >> yutube vids on my lappy without lots of latency problems. Is there a
    >> way to set the buffer in the shitty Flash player thats embedded in
    >> Firefox? Since y00t00be broke UnPlug, I cant watch their shitty videos.
    >> When I hit "replay" the fucker just starts downloading the same vid.
    >> I should march over to g00gle and kick those fuckers square in the
    >> jimmy junk.
    >>
    >> Word.

    > I'm for kicking them, too...but this might help.
    >
    > http://www.techmynd.com/firefox-freezes-for-a-moment-after-every-10-sec-fix/
    >

    > n0i

    Thanks, I'll give it a try. I'd assumed there was some way to tweak the
    Flash player itself. Like a "preferences" widget.

    ^_^

    --
    http://www.skepticalscience.com/

    §nühw0£f, Apr 11, 2010