Re: Not a trivia question...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aardvark, Apr 11, 2010.

  1. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 10:16:23 -0500, §nühw€£f wrote:

    > should march over to g00gle and kick those fuckers square in the jimmy
    > junk.

    Sounds like a solution. Give 'em one for me while yer at it.

    Aardvark, Apr 11, 2010

  2. David Milligan, Apr 12, 2010

  3. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 18:26:08 -0400, David Milligan wrote:

    >> --
    >> Top posting because your cursor happens to be there is like shitting in
    >> your pants because that's where your asshole happens to be.

    > I haven't laughed THAT hard in weeks!!!!!

    The words aren't mine. I plagiarised them verbatim from a post someone
    made here a few weeks ago. I use it as my sig to annoy the members of
    another group in which I regularly post who refuse to change their top-
    posting ways, the fucking scrotes.

    Aardvark, Apr 13, 2010
  4. Aardvark

    doS Guest