Re: Not-A-Duck, In the Rain - Quite a Success Story

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by RichA, Sep 3, 2010.

  1. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Sep 2, 9:41 pm, Superzooms Still Win <> wrote:
    > While out feeding some of my wild critters tonight at sunset, in the rain,
    > I spotted this fellah (gal?) watching the feeding-frenzy show.
    >
    > <http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4107/4953000506_10a5a63edf.jpg>
    >
    > (jpg degradation intentional, maybe it should have been even more, minor
    > crop just for composition improvement)
    >
    > It looks like my restore-the-natural-food-chain balance by destroying all
    > cats (shoot first, don't bother asking any useless questions) is finally
    > working. Got seventeen of the lousy vermin this summer that were destroying
    > this guy's (gal's) food sources. That new illuminated-reticle scope sure
    > came in handy. Four of these owls were happily marauding my yard the other
    > night. They got a nice plump rabbit (though I don't care much for rabbit
    > screams). It was fun standing out in the yard right in the middle of their
    > hunting exercises, watching them by the light of the dark-red floods I use
    > to watch and photograph all the nocturnal animals here. Their totally
    > silent flight in the still of the night is amazing.
    >
    > Heh, three of them are hooting outside my window as I type this. SUCCESS! I
    > so miss them all these years. Like having an old friend come back to watch
    > over the yard each night. Their hoots are a nice "All's Well!" And all it
    > took is a few inexpensive .22's aimed at the correct useless
    > invasive-species animals to delete from the native food-chain. If lucky the
    > returning newcomers will put kittens on their diet so I don't have to do it
    > for them anymore.


    This must be a joke post because the picture is pure s---.
    RichA, Sep 3, 2010
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. RichA

    LOL! Guest

    On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 12:57:25 -0700 (PDT), RichA <>
    wrote:

    >On Sep 2, 9:41 pm, Superzooms Still Win <> wrote:
    >> While out feeding some of my wild critters tonight at sunset, in the rain,
    >> I spotted this fellah (gal?) watching the feeding-frenzy show.
    >>
    >> <http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4107/4953000506_10a5a63edf.jpg>
    >>
    >> (jpg degradation intentional, maybe it should have been even more, minor
    >> crop just for composition improvement)
    >>
    >> It looks like my restore-the-natural-food-chain balance by destroying all
    >> cats (shoot first, don't bother asking any useless questions) is finally
    >> working. Got seventeen of the lousy vermin this summer that were destroying
    >> this guy's (gal's) food sources. That new illuminated-reticle scope sure
    >> came in handy. Four of these owls were happily marauding my yard the other
    >> night. They got a nice plump rabbit (though I don't care much for rabbit
    >> screams). It was fun standing out in the yard right in the middle of their
    >> hunting exercises, watching them by the light of the dark-red floods I use
    >> to watch and photograph all the nocturnal animals here. Their totally
    >> silent flight in the still of the night is amazing.
    >>
    >> Heh, three of them are hooting outside my window as I type this. SUCCESS! I
    >> so miss them all these years. Like having an old friend come back to watch
    >> over the yard each night. Their hoots are a nice "All's Well!" And all it
    >> took is a few inexpensive .22's aimed at the correct useless
    >> invasive-species animals to delete from the native food-chain. If lucky the
    >> returning newcomers will put kittens on their diet so I don't have to do it
    >> for them anymore.

    >
    >This must be a joke post because the picture is pure s---.


    I love how intentionally jpg-degrading images will so easily **** with you
    useless pretend-photographer basement-living trolls so much. Depriving you
    of your rare glimpses of the real world beyond your basement walls in a
    resolution and quality that you so desperately crave.

    LOL!

    Want me to post one of the images of some artistically arranged shot-dead
    cats for your entertainment? I had posted one in the past as proof of what
    I type (well, it was more just to shove dead-cats in animal-lover-hypocrite
    Bill Graham's useless cat-fucking-face) but you must have missed it.
    Probably too busy crying for your mommy to bring you another twinkie.

    LOL!
    LOL!, Sep 3, 2010
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. RichA

    Tim Conway Guest

    "LOL!" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 12:57:25 -0700 (PDT), RichA <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>On Sep 2, 9:41 pm, Superzooms Still Win <> wrote:
    >>> While out feeding some of my wild critters tonight at sunset, in the
    >>> rain,
    >>> I spotted this fellah (gal?) watching the feeding-frenzy show.
    >>>
    >>> <http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4107/4953000506_10a5a63edf.jpg>
    >>>
    >>> (jpg degradation intentional, maybe it should have been even more, minor
    >>> crop just for composition improvement)
    >>>
    >>> It looks like my restore-the-natural-food-chain balance by destroying
    >>> all
    >>> cats (shoot first, don't bother asking any useless questions) is finally
    >>> working. Got seventeen of the lousy vermin this summer that were
    >>> destroying
    >>> this guy's (gal's) food sources. That new illuminated-reticle scope sure
    >>> came in handy. Four of these owls were happily marauding my yard the
    >>> other
    >>> night. They got a nice plump rabbit (though I don't care much for rabbit
    >>> screams). It was fun standing out in the yard right in the middle of
    >>> their
    >>> hunting exercises, watching them by the light of the dark-red floods I
    >>> use
    >>> to watch and photograph all the nocturnal animals here. Their totally
    >>> silent flight in the still of the night is amazing.
    >>>
    >>> Heh, three of them are hooting outside my window as I type this.
    >>> SUCCESS! I
    >>> so miss them all these years. Like having an old friend come back to
    >>> watch
    >>> over the yard each night. Their hoots are a nice "All's Well!" And all
    >>> it
    >>> took is a few inexpensive .22's aimed at the correct useless
    >>> invasive-species animals to delete from the native food-chain. If lucky
    >>> the
    >>> returning newcomers will put kittens on their diet so I don't have to do
    >>> it
    >>> for them anymore.

    >>
    >>This must be a joke post because the picture is pure s---.

    >
    > I love how intentionally jpg-degrading images will so easily **** with you
    > useless pretend-photographer basement-living trolls so much. Depriving you
    > of your rare glimpses of the real world beyond your basement walls in a
    > resolution and quality that you so desperately crave.
    >
    > LOL!
    >
    > Want me to post one of the images of some artistically arranged shot-dead
    > cats for your entertainment? I had posted one in the past as proof of what
    > I type (well, it was more just to shove dead-cats in
    > animal-lover-hypocrite
    > Bill Graham's useless cat-fucking-face) but you must have missed it.
    > Probably too busy crying for your mommy to bring you another twinkie.
    >
    > LOL!
    >

    <aside> what a jerk!
    Tim Conway, Sep 3, 2010
    #3
  4. RichA

    Peter Guest

    "Superzooms Still Win" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 17:13:31 -0400, "Tim Conway" <>
    > wrote:
    >


    >><aside> what a jerk!

    >
    > No, a "jerk" only has useless invasive-species cats in their yard.
    >
    > Mine (now) is full of raccoons, gray and red foxes, opossums, skunks,
    > rabbits, chipmunks, three kinds of squirrels (red, gray, fox),
    > wild-turkeys, flocks of pheasant and grouse, deer (so large that I thought
    > some that were visiting one night were young moose), five kinds of
    > woodpeckers, an occasional bald-eagle, red-tailed hawks, black-bears,
    > dozens and dozens of other species of birds, and ... well, the list is



    <BS snip>

    It left off what it most full of. ..........

    --
    Peter
    Peter, Sep 3, 2010
    #4
  5. RichA

    Ofnuts Guest

    On 04/09/2010 00:45, Superzooms Still Win wrote:
    > Mine (now) is full of raccoons, gray and red foxes, opossums, skunks,
    > rabbits, chipmunks, three kinds of squirrels (red, gray, fox),
    > wild-turkeys, flocks of pheasant and grouse, deer (so large that I thought
    > some that were visiting one night were young moose), five kinds of
    > woodpeckers, an occasional bald-eagle, red-tailed hawks, black-bears,
    > dozens and dozens of other species of birds, and ... well, the list is
    > long. And NOW includes owls again. After they had disappeared for fifteen
    > years due to lousy cats destroying (not eating) their food sources. I've
    > taken a lengthy sabbatical from my photo-treks and have had the time to
    > finally do something about the lousy cat infestation the last few years. I
    > started to increase the raccoon, opossum, skunk, and fox populations in the
    > hopes that they would displace (or eat) all the lousy cats. It sort of
    > helped but the only real solution I found is to permanently destroy any
    > cats roaming outdoors. TNR (trap, neuter, release) programs are a dismal
    > tax-payer's failure. You can research all about it on the net. Not only are
    > those TNR cats still destroying wildlife during their lengthy lifetime, but
    > a well-fed cat (those strays that others feed) will kill more wildlife than
    > a starving cat. They have more energy to do what they do, kill anything
    > that moves, whether they are hungry or not.
    >
    > I have photos (and videos) of all those species in my woods and yard listed
    > above. Surprisingly too, even predator and prey feeding in the yard at the
    > same time on the food I put out for them, not going after each other.
    > Raccoons feeding alongside wild-turkey chicks and pheasants, a fox eating
    > out of the same dish as a rabbit is feeding from, etc. They'd much rather
    > go after an easy freebie than expending energy chasing something. The added
    > plus is that the raccoon mothers become so trusting that they even let me
    > play with their cubs. Trusting of me only. Any visitors that have come to
    > watch the wild-animal-show each night will instantly scare them all off if
    > they let their presence be known, or if I don't take the time to slowly and
    > cautiously introduce them to the wild animals. After the visitors have left
    > it takes a few hours of each of them coming up to sniff my hand before they
    > feel safe in the yard again. I've counted (and IR video-recorded) as many
    > as 39 raccoons in my yard at the same time this summer while I'm walking
    > through them filling their dishes. The most respectful and well-behaved
    > wild animals I have ever met in my life. They have never tried to destroy
    > anything here. (Well, except each other at times. Then I usually get
    > between them to break up the fight if it doesn't end soon on its own.) I
    > even hung up a leather-strap of jingle-bells by the door, at
    > critter-height. Some of them have learned to ring it to get my attention if
    > they are still hungry.
    >
    > Though total raccoon count is probably closer to about 5-6 dozen this year.
    > The raccoons don't all show up at the same time of the night. I've learned
    > to recognize clans and individuals by coloring, physique, behavior,
    > cub-count, and sounds. Some having various injuries. Like Bobbie and her
    > cubs, she has no tail. Siegfried& Roy, two large older males that are
    > never apart and always eat out of the same dish. Shorty (has a tiny tail)
    > and her six extremely well-behaved cubs (some always wanting me to pick
    > them up). Minnie and her seven Moochettes, will set up camp 24 hours a day
    > for a few days at a time just waiting for food to arrive. Laying on my
    > door-mat during the day like a guard-raccoon, I have to be careful to
    > step-over her when opening the door. Nana-nook, large older female with an
    > Eskimo-like ruff. She's almost completely blind from cataracts and deaf.
    > How she has managed to survive all these years in the woods here is
    > amazing. Mr. Bonkers, a young adult male that always runs around like a
    > nut, just having fun. Evander and her cubs, missing part of an ear from a
    > fight. Gimpy, missing a hind-leg.
    >
    > An amazing sight one night: An older opossum stood about 2 feet away from
    > Gimpy (a raccoon), waiting for him to finish eating. I thought the opossum
    > was waiting for a chance to get to the plate. When Gimpy was done then the
    > opossum sidled-up to Gimpy on his side missing the leg, supporting him,
    > side pressed to side, as they both walked off into the woods
    > pressed-together that night. The opossum keeping at whatever pace that
    > Gimpy could muster. Even I couldn't believe watching that. Two different
    > species behaving that way. Like some bizarre disney-characters becoming
    > reality. I so wish I was near my IR video camera at that moment, but I was
    > so awestruck by watching that amazing display of animal behavior that I
    > didn't even think to run inside and grab the camera.
    >
    > I've probably named about half of the 5-6 dozen or so. Their cubs follow me
    > around like puppies. Sometimes I'll tug on their tails to pull them away
    > from a plate so a less-demanding sibling can get some grub. Petting them
    > when they behave or just for the hell of it. They never seen to mind. When
    > hand-feeding some they don't just reach for the food in my hand. They grab
    > my hand and pull it closer to their face. Then while still holding onto my
    > hand they eat out of it.


    Add a couple of shooting stars in the sky and sell the story to Disney...

    > People who support having useless pestilent cats are missing out on so much
    > in life.



    --
    Bertrand
    Ofnuts, Sep 4, 2010
    #5
  6. RichA

    Peter Guest

    "Superzooms Still Win" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 18:52:12 -0400, "Peter" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>"Superzooms Still Win" <> wrote in message
    >>news:...
    >>> On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 17:13:31 -0400, "Tim Conway"
    >>> <>
    >>> wrote:
    >>>

    >>
    >>>><aside> what a jerk!
    >>>
    >>> No, a "jerk" only has useless invasive-species cats in their yard.
    >>>
    >>> Mine (now) is full of raccoons, gray and red foxes, opossums, skunks,
    >>> rabbits, chipmunks, three kinds of squirrels (red, gray, fox),
    >>> wild-turkeys, flocks of pheasant and grouse, deer (so large that I
    >>> thought
    >>> some that were visiting one night were young moose), five kinds of
    >>> woodpeckers, an occasional bald-eagle, red-tailed hawks, black-bears,
    >>> dozens and dozens of other species of birds, and ... well, the list is

    >>
    >>
    >><BS snip>
    >>
    >>It left off what it most full of. ..........

    >
    > I'd take the time to post an image taken from the same yard of every
    > species listed, including those photos where different predator/prey
    > species are eating out of the same plates, but ... you're so not worth my
    > time in proving you to be an idiot. You do that so well and often all on
    > your own.
    >
    > I once thought of sending in the video I have to one of those
    > "funniest-video" places for a $100,000 cash prize, of two raccoon cubs
    > play-fighting by their water trays. One gets so fed-up that it finally
    > flips over backward (the attacker on its back) and dunks the other
    > completely in the water, landing on top of the attacker (I still laugh
    > out-loud every time I watch that clip), but see ... knowing that people
    > like you exist on the planet keeps me from wanting to make any of you
    > enjoy
    > a good laugh in life. You're just SO not worth it.
    >



    The better reason is that it exists only in it's sick mind. If by any
    remote chance the video was accepted and you did get paid, tell us where,
    when and by whom.


    --
    Peter
    Peter, Sep 4, 2010
    #6
  7. RichA

    Ofnuts Guest

    On 04/09/2010 01:31, Superzooms Still Win wrote:
    > On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 01:24:15 +0200, Ofnuts<>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>
    >>
    >> Add a couple of shooting stars in the sky and sell the story to Disney...

    >
    > Why? So then basement living trolls like you could get to enjoy seeing what
    > I do every day? There's not enough money in the world to get me to want to
    > do that.


    No me... kindergarten kids. One shot of Cinderella, one shot of Snow
    White, and one shot of Uncle Superzoom and his Magical Garden.

    --
    Bertrand
    Ofnuts, Sep 4, 2010
    #7
  8. On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 19:33:59 -0400, "Peter" <>
    wrote:

    >"Superzooms Still Win" <> wrote in message
    >news:...
    >> On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 18:52:12 -0400, "Peter" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Superzooms Still Win" <> wrote in message
    >>>news:...
    >>>> On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 17:13:31 -0400, "Tim Conway"
    >>>> <>
    >>>> wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>>>><aside> what a jerk!
    >>>>
    >>>> No, a "jerk" only has useless invasive-species cats in their yard.
    >>>>
    >>>> Mine (now) is full of raccoons, gray and red foxes, opossums, skunks,
    >>>> rabbits, chipmunks, three kinds of squirrels (red, gray, fox),
    >>>> wild-turkeys, flocks of pheasant and grouse, deer (so large that I
    >>>> thought
    >>>> some that were visiting one night were young moose), five kinds of
    >>>> woodpeckers, an occasional bald-eagle, red-tailed hawks, black-bears,
    >>>> dozens and dozens of other species of birds, and ... well, the list is
    >>>
    >>>
    >>><BS snip>
    >>>
    >>>It left off what it most full of. ..........

    >>
    >> I'd take the time to post an image taken from the same yard of every
    >> species listed, including those photos where different predator/prey
    >> species are eating out of the same plates, but ... you're so not worth my
    >> time in proving you to be an idiot. You do that so well and often all on
    >> your own.
    >>
    >> I once thought of sending in the video I have to one of those
    >> "funniest-video" places for a $100,000 cash prize, of two raccoon cubs
    >> play-fighting by their water trays. One gets so fed-up that it finally
    >> flips over backward (the attacker on its back) and dunks the other
    >> completely in the water, landing on top of the attacker (I still laugh
    >> out-loud every time I watch that clip), but see ... knowing that people
    >> like you exist on the planet keeps me from wanting to make any of you
    >> enjoy
    >> a good laugh in life. You're just SO not worth it.
    >>

    >
    >
    >The better reason is that it exists only in it's sick mind.


    This intentionally degraded and greatly downsized frame-grab from that IR
    video, a few moments before the hilarious dunking-event, loudly proves that
    your slanderous TROLL's lies are only in your psychotic mind.

    <http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4125/4955289245_43abf6faa7_m.jpg>

    FYI, the tree to the left of them is where the owl was sitting atop in that
    other photo I recently posted.

    > If by any
    >remote chance the video was accepted and you did get paid, tell us where,
    >when and by whom.


    You don't read very well, do you. It will NEVER be seen by the general
    public BECAUSE OF USELESS TROLL FUCKS LIKE YOU. YOU DON'T *DESERVE* TOO SEE
    ANYTHING ENJOYABLE IN LIFE.

    Did you catch that this time around?
    Superzooms Still Win, Sep 4, 2010
    #8
  9. On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 02:42:15 +0200, Ofnuts <>
    wrote:

    >On 04/09/2010 01:31, Superzooms Still Win wrote:
    >> On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 01:24:15 +0200, Ofnuts<>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Add a couple of shooting stars in the sky and sell the story to Disney...

    >>
    >> Why? So then basement living trolls like you could get to enjoy seeing what
    >> I do every day? There's not enough money in the world to get me to want to
    >> do that.

    >
    >No me... kindergarten kids. One shot of Cinderella, one shot of Snow
    >White, and one shot of Uncle Superzoom and his Magical Garden.


    Magical Garden? Oh, you mean like this little sampler of yard photos I just
    pulled from my cataloging software? Because I thought it would be a hoot
    and a half making all you lying slanderous trolls look like the sorry
    pathetic psychotics that you truly are:

    <http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4124/4955444629_e95367e9f4_b.jpg>

    Top row has: raccoons and opossums feeding together, raccoons and skunks
    feeding together, daytime fox, red-belied woodpecker, and fox-squirrel. 2nd
    row: pheasants, pheasants with squirrels, deer, deer feeding with
    squirrels, groundhog. 3rd row: raccoons feeding with turkeys, turkeys &
    chicks, fox, luna moth, daytime raccoons, pileated woodpecker. 4th row:
    Turkeys & chicks flock, 350 lb. bear, 250 lb. bear that I accidentally hit
    in the nose with my door (had 3 bear this summer), fox and raccoons feeding
    together, oops duplicate of raccoons and turkeys together. (I left out any
    thumbs of all the more common birds and mammals.)

    You mean like that "magic garden"? And that's only about 1/5,000th of the
    species of animals I've photographed just in my yard alone if you include
    all the insects, reptiles, amphibians, etc. too.

    Damn, I forgot to include the owl photo (starting this thread) taken with
    it sitting on that truncated tree in the yard. That dead tree makes a nice
    roosting spot for all sorts of wildlife so I leave it there, plus the
    fallen trunk behind it makes a nice fight-interrupt for the hoards of
    raccoons that sometimes have personality conflicts.

    AW crap, I forgot to include a thumb of a skunk and a raccoon sniffing a
    dead freshly-shot cat. I thought I added that one. Damn. That one is
    priceless. Ah well.

    What a sorry sorry shame, that you must have lived in a place all your life
    with so little access to the real world and without such a wide variety of
    wildlife right outside your door. Either that, or all wild animals can
    smell you coming from 5 miles away and flee as fast as they can.

    Enjoying your city-boy's mommy's basement with nothing to do but troll for
    attention on the internet, are you?

    Damn, wasting my time on this and the critters' plates have emptied, some
    of them just rang the dinner-bell outside the door. That's a much more fun
    way to pass my time....
    Superzooms Still Win, Sep 4, 2010
    #9
  10. RichA

    Peter Guest

    "Superzooms Still Win" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 19:33:59 -0400, "Peter" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >
    >>The better reason is that it exists only in it's sick mind.

    >
    > This intentionally degraded and greatly downsized frame-grab from that IR
    > video, a few moments before the hilarious dunking-event, loudly proves
    > that
    > your slanderous TROLL's lies are only in your psychotic mind.
    >
    > <http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4125/4955289245_43abf6faa7_m.jpg>
    >
    > FYI, the tree to the left of them is where the owl was sitting atop in
    > that
    > other photo I recently posted.
    >
    >> If by any
    >>remote chance the video was accepted and you did get paid, tell us where,
    >>when and by whom.

    >
    > You don't read very well, do you. It will NEVER be seen by the general
    > public BECAUSE OF USELESS TROLL FUCKS LIKE YOU. YOU DON'T *DESERVE* TOO
    > SEE
    > ANYTHING ENJOYABLE IN LIFE.
    >
    > Did you catch that this time around?
    >



    That's exactly the answer we expected.
    Everybody in this group is a troll except you and you sock puppets.
    We understand completely.

    --
    Peter
    Peter, Sep 4, 2010
    #10
  11. On 9/3/2010 10:29 PM, Superzooms Still Win wrote:

    >
    > <http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4124/4955444629_e95367e9f4_b.jpg>
    >
    > Top row has: raccoons and opossums feeding together, raccoons and skunks
    > feeding together, daytime fox, red-belied woodpecker, and fox-squirrel. 2nd
    > row: pheasants, pheasants with squirrels, deer, deer feeding with
    > squirrels, groundhog. 3rd row: raccoons feeding with turkeys, turkeys&
    > chicks, fox, luna moth, daytime raccoons, pileated woodpecker. 4th row:
    > Turkeys& chicks flock, 350 lb. bear, 250 lb. bear that I accidentally hit
    > in the nose with my door (had 3 bear this summer), fox and raccoons feeding
    > together, oops duplicate of raccoons and turkeys together. (I left out any
    > thumbs of all the more common birds and mammals.)
    >


    Nice snapshots.

    Got any pro-quality photos?
    Doug McDonald, Sep 4, 2010
    #11
  12. On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 10:50:31 -0500, Doug McDonald <>
    wrote:

    >On 9/3/2010 10:29 PM, Superzooms Still Win wrote:
    >
    >>
    >> <http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4124/4955444629_e95367e9f4_b.jpg>
    >>
    >> Top row has: raccoons and opossums feeding together, raccoons and skunks
    >> feeding together, daytime fox, red-belied woodpecker, and fox-squirrel. 2nd
    >> row: pheasants, pheasants with squirrels, deer, deer feeding with
    >> squirrels, groundhog. 3rd row: raccoons feeding with turkeys, turkeys&
    >> chicks, fox, luna moth, daytime raccoons, pileated woodpecker. 4th row:
    >> Turkeys& chicks flock, 350 lb. bear, 250 lb. bear that I accidentally hit
    >> in the nose with my door (had 3 bear this summer), fox and raccoons feeding
    >> together, oops duplicate of raccoons and turkeys together. (I left out any
    >> thumbs of all the more common birds and mammals.)
    >>

    >
    >Nice snapshots.
    >
    >Got any pro-quality photos?
    >
    >


    Many many many thousands of them.
    Superzooms Still Win, Sep 4, 2010
    #12
  13. RichA

    Ofnuts Guest

    On 04/09/2010 21:58, Superzooms Still Win wrote:
    > On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 10:50:31 -0500, Doug McDonald<>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> On 9/3/2010 10:29 PM, Superzooms Still Win wrote:
    >>
    >>>
    >>> <http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4124/4955444629_e95367e9f4_b.jpg>
    >>>
    >>> Top row has: raccoons and opossums feeding together, raccoons and skunks
    >>> feeding together, daytime fox, red-belied woodpecker, and fox-squirrel. 2nd
    >>> row: pheasants, pheasants with squirrels, deer, deer feeding with
    >>> squirrels, groundhog. 3rd row: raccoons feeding with turkeys, turkeys&
    >>> chicks, fox, luna moth, daytime raccoons, pileated woodpecker. 4th row:
    >>> Turkeys& chicks flock, 350 lb. bear, 250 lb. bear that I accidentally hit
    >>> in the nose with my door (had 3 bear this summer), fox and raccoons feeding
    >>> together, oops duplicate of raccoons and turkeys together. (I left out any
    >>> thumbs of all the more common birds and mammals.)
    >>>

    >>
    >> Nice snapshots.
    >>
    >> Got any pro-quality photos?
    >>
    >>

    >
    > Many many many thousands of them.


    So, you have a DSLR?

    --
    Bertrand
    Ofnuts, Sep 4, 2010
    #13
  14. On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 22:38:22 +0200, Ofnuts <>
    wrote:

    >On 04/09/2010 21:58, Superzooms Still Win wrote:
    >> On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 10:50:31 -0500, Doug McDonald<>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> On 9/3/2010 10:29 PM, Superzooms Still Win wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>> <http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4124/4955444629_e95367e9f4_b.jpg>
    >>>>
    >>>> Top row has: raccoons and opossums feeding together, raccoons and skunks
    >>>> feeding together, daytime fox, red-belied woodpecker, and fox-squirrel. 2nd
    >>>> row: pheasants, pheasants with squirrels, deer, deer feeding with
    >>>> squirrels, groundhog. 3rd row: raccoons feeding with turkeys, turkeys&
    >>>> chicks, fox, luna moth, daytime raccoons, pileated woodpecker. 4th row:
    >>>> Turkeys& chicks flock, 350 lb. bear, 250 lb. bear that I accidentally hit
    >>>> in the nose with my door (had 3 bear this summer), fox and raccoons feeding
    >>>> together, oops duplicate of raccoons and turkeys together. (I left out any
    >>>> thumbs of all the more common birds and mammals.)
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> Nice snapshots.
    >>>
    >>> Got any pro-quality photos?
    >>>
    >>>

    >>
    >> Many many many thousands of them.

    >
    >So, you have a DSLR?


    I've also shot award winning pro-quality photos with a Brownie Box camera
    long ago. Someone claiming to need a DSLR for professional photography is
    an insecure mindless-herd-following fool, or just another useless online
    pretend-photographer troll. Usually they're both.

    When I land a 17 lb. bass on a 2 lb. test line (and have), it's never about
    the fishing gear. When I cook an unforgettable meal of venison and pheasant
    in the coals of a campfire that could be sold for $125 per plate in a fine
    restaurant (and have), it's never about the cooking gear. When I draw a
    rustic scene using a #2 pencil and sell it for $18,000 (and have), it's
    never about the pencil. ¿Comprende mine idiot?

    No, of course not. That's what makes you an idiot!
    Superzooms Still Win, Sep 4, 2010
    #14
  15. RichA

    Ofnuts Guest

    On 04/09/2010 23:02, Superzooms Still Win wrote:
    > On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 22:38:22 +0200, Ofnuts<>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> On 04/09/2010 21:58, Superzooms Still Win wrote:
    >>> On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 10:50:31 -0500, Doug McDonald<>
    >>> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> On 9/3/2010 10:29 PM, Superzooms Still Win wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> <http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4124/4955444629_e95367e9f4_b.jpg>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Top row has: raccoons and opossums feeding together, raccoons and skunks
    >>>>> feeding together, daytime fox, red-belied woodpecker, and fox-squirrel. 2nd
    >>>>> row: pheasants, pheasants with squirrels, deer, deer feeding with
    >>>>> squirrels, groundhog. 3rd row: raccoons feeding with turkeys, turkeys&
    >>>>> chicks, fox, luna moth, daytime raccoons, pileated woodpecker. 4th row:
    >>>>> Turkeys& chicks flock, 350 lb. bear, 250 lb. bear that I accidentally hit
    >>>>> in the nose with my door (had 3 bear this summer), fox and raccoons feeding
    >>>>> together, oops duplicate of raccoons and turkeys together. (I left out any
    >>>>> thumbs of all the more common birds and mammals.)
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> Nice snapshots.
    >>>>
    >>>> Got any pro-quality photos?
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> Many many many thousands of them.

    >>
    >> So, you have a DSLR?

    >
    > I've also shot award winning pro-quality photos with a Brownie Box camera
    > long ago.


    Which award? When?

    > Someone claiming to need a DSLR for professional photography is
    > an insecure mindless-herd-following fool, or just another useless online
    > pretend-photographer troll. Usually they're both.
    > When I land a 17 lb. bass on a 2 lb. test line (and have), it's never about
    > the fishing gear. When I cook an unforgettable meal of venison and pheasant
    > in the coals of a campfire that could be sold for $125 per plate in a fine
    > restaurant (and have), it's never about the cooking gear. When I draw a
    > rustic scene using a #2 pencil and sell it for $18,000 (and have), it's
    > never about the pencil. ¿Comprende mine idiot?


    So you are a person of very many talents, or a mythomaniac. Now where
    did I put that Occam's razor?

    >
    > No, of course not. That's what makes you an idiot!



    --
    Bertrand
    Ofnuts, Sep 4, 2010
    #15
  16. RichA

    Ofnuts Guest

    On 05/09/2010 00:14, Savageduck wrote:
    > On 2010-09-04 14:55:27 -0700, Ofnuts <> said:
    >
    >> On 04/09/2010 23:02, Superzooms Still Win wrote:
    >>> On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 22:38:22 +0200, Ofnuts<>
    >>> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> On 04/09/2010 21:58, Superzooms Still Win wrote:
    >>>>> On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 10:50:31 -0500, Doug
    >>>>> McDonald<>
    >>>>> wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> On 9/3/2010 10:29 PM, Superzooms Still Win wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> <http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4124/4955444629_e95367e9f4_b.jpg>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Top row has: raccoons and opossums feeding together, raccoons and
    >>>>>>> skunks
    >>>>>>> feeding together, daytime fox, red-belied woodpecker, and
    >>>>>>> fox-squirrel. 2nd
    >>>>>>> row: pheasants, pheasants with squirrels, deer, deer feeding with
    >>>>>>> squirrels, groundhog. 3rd row: raccoons feeding with turkeys,
    >>>>>>> turkeys&
    >>>>>>> chicks, fox, luna moth, daytime raccoons, pileated woodpecker.
    >>>>>>> 4th row:
    >>>>>>> Turkeys& chicks flock, 350 lb. bear, 250 lb. bear that I
    >>>>>>> accidentally hit
    >>>>>>> in the nose with my door (had 3 bear this summer), fox and
    >>>>>>> raccoons feeding
    >>>>>>> together, oops duplicate of raccoons and turkeys together. (I
    >>>>>>> left out any
    >>>>>>> thumbs of all the more common birds and mammals.)
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Nice snapshots.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Got any pro-quality photos?
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Many many many thousands of them.
    >>>>
    >>>> So, you have a DSLR?
    >>>
    >>> I've also shot award winning pro-quality photos with a Brownie Box
    >>> camera
    >>> long ago.

    >>
    >> Which award? When?
    >>
    >>> Someone claiming to need a DSLR for professional photography is
    >>> an insecure mindless-herd-following fool, or just another useless online
    >>> pretend-photographer troll. Usually they're both.
    >>> When I land a 17 lb. bass on a 2 lb. test line (and have), it's never
    >>> about
    >>> the fishing gear. When I cook an unforgettable meal of venison and
    >>> pheasant
    >>> in the coals of a campfire that could be sold for $125 per plate in a
    >>> fine
    >>> restaurant (and have), it's never about the cooking gear. When I draw a
    >>> rustic scene using a #2 pencil and sell it for $18,000 (and have), it's
    >>> never about the pencil. ¿Comprende mine idiot?

    >>
    >> So you are a person of very many talents, or a mythomaniac. Now where
    >> did I put that Occam's razor?
    >>
    >>>
    >>> No, of course not. That's what makes you an idiot!

    >
    > This has moved beyond him being the poster boy for delusional disorder.
    > < http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder >
    > This seems to describe the subtype which most fits;
    > < http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_Delusion >
    >
    > With so many subtypes of delusion demonstrated, while he is off his
    > meds, he should be the considered as the subject for a case study.
    > True to his expectations he would be the very best delusional disordered
    > individual known to man.
    >
    > Walter Mitty, eat your heart out.
    >


    "Polk Salad Annie" also springs to mind...

    --
    Bertrand
    Ofnuts, Sep 4, 2010
    #16
  17. RichA

    Peter Guest

    "Superzooms Still Win" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Again proving you are a fucking loser of an idiot troll, nothing more.
    > People extremely talented in one area of their life are also very talented
    > in many areas of their lives. I also play 5 musical instruments. My
    > favorites being hammered-dulcimer and shakuhachi. 12-string guitar is what
    > I used to use for public performances in the 70's. My voice not quite good
    > enough for most lead parts (by my assessment) but I do a damned good
    > impromptu backup harmony (hitting 7ths, diminished, and augmented notes
    > not
    > being uncommon) with a solid 2.5 octave range.
    >


    Oh! I finally understand.
    None of us here are worthy of your exceptional talent. Pity you waste it by
    posting here.
    If I had only half your talent, I wouldn't have to remind people about it.
    While some of us here really recognize the true value of your talent and
    don't need the constant reminders, you must feel that others are so dense
    that they do need those reminders.


    OTOH, perhaps it truly is the reminder who needs the reminding.

    --
    Peter
    Peter, Sep 5, 2010
    #17
  18. In article <4c82f933$0$5494$-secrets.com>,
    "Peter" <> wrote:

    > "Superzooms Still Win" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    >
    > > Again proving you are a fucking loser of an idiot troll, nothing more.
    > > People extremely talented in one area of their life are also very talented
    > > in many areas of their lives. I also play 5 musical instruments. My
    > > favorites being hammered-dulcimer and shakuhachi. 12-string guitar is what
    > > I used to use for public performances in the 70's. My voice not quite good
    > > enough for most lead parts (by my assessment) but I do a damned good
    > > impromptu backup harmony (hitting 7ths, diminished, and augmented notes
    > > not
    > > being uncommon) with a solid 2.5 octave range.
    > >

    >
    > Oh! I finally understand.
    > None of us here are worthy of your exceptional talent. Pity you waste it by
    > posting here.
    > If I had only half your talent, I wouldn't have to remind people about it.
    > While some of us here really recognize the true value of your talent and
    > don't need the constant reminders, you must feel that others are so dense
    > that they do need those reminders.
    >
    >
    > OTOH, perhaps it truly is the reminder who needs the reminding.


    Hey, Maestro (not you, Peter, that thing posting above you):

    There is no such thing as a seventh, diminished, or augmented _note_ you
    moron. There are 7th, diminished, and augmented _intervals_ between
    notes.

    And "public performances" don't generally include sitting in your own
    filth at a Garden State Parkway rest stop begging for pennies by
    promising _not_ to play.

    And air-guitar doesn't count as an instrument, even 12-string
    air-guitar. Neither does Guitar Hero.

    But by all means, please tell us how a painting of yours called
    "Sunflowers" sold for $40 million. Did you cut off your left ear or your
    right ear? (which might explain your tone-deafness).
    Attila Jozsef, Sep 5, 2010
    #18
  19. RichA

    Ofnuts Guest

    On 05/09/2010 01:35, Superzooms Still Win wrote:
    > On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 23:55:27 +0200, Ofnuts<>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> On 04/09/2010 23:02, Superzooms Still Win wrote:
    >>> On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 22:38:22 +0200, Ofnuts<>
    >>> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> On 04/09/2010 21:58, Superzooms Still Win wrote:
    >>>>> On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 10:50:31 -0500, Doug McDonald<>
    >>>>> wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> On 9/3/2010 10:29 PM, Superzooms Still Win wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> <http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4124/4955444629_e95367e9f4_b.jpg>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Top row has: raccoons and opossums feeding together, raccoons and skunks
    >>>>>>> feeding together, daytime fox, red-belied woodpecker, and fox-squirrel. 2nd
    >>>>>>> row: pheasants, pheasants with squirrels, deer, deer feeding with
    >>>>>>> squirrels, groundhog. 3rd row: raccoons feeding with turkeys, turkeys&
    >>>>>>> chicks, fox, luna moth, daytime raccoons, pileated woodpecker. 4th row:
    >>>>>>> Turkeys& chicks flock, 350 lb. bear, 250 lb. bear that I accidentally hit
    >>>>>>> in the nose with my door (had 3 bear this summer), fox and raccoons feeding
    >>>>>>> together, oops duplicate of raccoons and turkeys together. (I left out any
    >>>>>>> thumbs of all the more common birds and mammals.)
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Nice snapshots.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Got any pro-quality photos?
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Many many many thousands of them.
    >>>>
    >>>> So, you have a DSLR?
    >>>
    >>> I've also shot award winning pro-quality photos with a Brownie Box camera
    >>> long ago.

    >>
    >> Which award? When?
    >>
    >>> Someone claiming to need a DSLR for professional photography is
    >>> an insecure mindless-herd-following fool, or just another useless online
    >>> pretend-photographer troll. Usually they're both.
    >>> When I land a 17 lb. bass on a 2 lb. test line (and have), it's never about
    >>> the fishing gear. When I cook an unforgettable meal of venison and pheasant
    >>> in the coals of a campfire that could be sold for $125 per plate in a fine
    >>> restaurant (and have), it's never about the cooking gear. When I draw a
    >>> rustic scene using a #2 pencil and sell it for $18,000 (and have), it's
    >>> never about the pencil. ¿Comprende mine idiot?

    >>
    >> So you are a person of very many talents, or a mythomaniac. Now where
    >> did I put that Occam's razor?
    >>
    >>>
    >>> No, of course not. That's what makes you an idiot!

    >
    > Again proving you are a fucking loser of an idiot troll, nothing more.
    > People extremely talented in one area of their life are also very talented
    > in many areas of their lives.


    Indeed.... Feynman, Woody Allen, Einstein, Ingres, to name a few. But
    one way or another, one of these talents make them known to the
    public... and you manage to remain under the radar... many talents, but
    underachiever in all, or first class second-rater.

    > I also play 5 musical instruments. My
    > favorites being hammered-dulcimer and shakuhachi. 12-string guitar is what
    > I used to use for public performances in the 70's. My voice not quite good
    > enough for most lead parts (by my assessment) but I do a damned good
    > impromptu backup harmony (hitting 7ths, diminished, and augmented notes not
    > being uncommon) with a solid 2.5 octave range.


    And no recordings, of course...

    > Sucks to be you, doesn't it.


    Well, it has at least one advantage, you are so much above me that your
    intellectual superiority is unfathomable, so I get a god laugh from your
    writings, because I can't understand enough to be jealous.

    --
    Bertrand
    Ofnuts, Sep 5, 2010
    #19
  20. On Sun, 05 Sep 2010 11:47:49 -0400, Attila Jozsef
    <> wrote:

    >In article <4c82f933$0$5494$-secrets.com>,
    > "Peter" <> wrote:
    >
    >> "Superzooms Still Win" <> wrote in message
    >> news:...
    >>
    >> > Again proving you are a fucking loser of an idiot troll, nothing more.
    >> > People extremely talented in one area of their life are also very talented
    >> > in many areas of their lives. I also play 5 musical instruments. My
    >> > favorites being hammered-dulcimer and shakuhachi. 12-string guitar is what
    >> > I used to use for public performances in the 70's. My voice not quite good
    >> > enough for most lead parts (by my assessment) but I do a damned good
    >> > impromptu backup harmony (hitting 7ths, diminished, and augmented notes
    >> > not
    >> > being uncommon) with a solid 2.5 octave range.
    >> >

    >>
    >> Oh! I finally understand.
    >> None of us here are worthy of your exceptional talent. Pity you waste it by
    >> posting here.
    >> If I had only half your talent, I wouldn't have to remind people about it.
    >> While some of us here really recognize the true value of your talent and
    >> don't need the constant reminders, you must feel that others are so dense
    >> that they do need those reminders.
    >>
    >>
    >> OTOH, perhaps it truly is the reminder who needs the reminding.

    >
    >Hey, Maestro (not you, Peter, that thing posting above you):
    >
    >There is no such thing as a seventh, diminished, or augmented _note_ you
    >moron. There are 7th, diminished, and augmented _intervals_ between
    >notes.
    >
    >And "public performances" don't generally include sitting in your own
    >filth at a Garden State Parkway rest stop begging for pennies by
    >promising _not_ to play.
    >
    >And air-guitar doesn't count as an instrument, even 12-string
    >air-guitar. Neither does Guitar Hero.
    >
    >But by all means, please tell us how a painting of yours called
    >"Sunflowers" sold for $40 million. Did you cut off your left ear or your
    >right ear? (which might explain your tone-deafness).


    Your insecurity and sense of failure comes through loud and clear.

    Sucks to be you, don't it.
    Superzooms Still Win, Sep 5, 2010
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Peter
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    5,058
    Party Girl
    Jul 8, 2003
  2. Mark Test

    Newsweek Story just that a Story

    Mark Test, May 14, 2005, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    21
    Views:
    654
    Jack Linthicum
    May 22, 2005
  3. kena
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    462
  4. Manuel C. Abellon

    A SIMPLE STORY OF SUCCESS .....

    Manuel C. Abellon, Sep 28, 2010, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    535
  5. peter

    duck duck go

    peter, Jan 4, 2011, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    400
Loading...

Share This Page