Re: nortons recycle bin?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    Norton Protected Recycle bin catches any files you delete, and
    stores them in compressed form, in case you need to recover
    any of them. Right click on the recycle bin, and there are
    options to open the NPRB, or empty the NPRB.

    On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 17:20:25 +0100, in
    <kT_Ja.3451$>
    Ðaz ©. scrawled:

    --