Re: Norton System Works

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Unk, Jul 31, 2003.

  1. Unk

    Unk Guest

    FWIW, I have never had any problems with Norton Systemworks.
    It's heavy on your resources, so the only thing I let run in the background
    is it's Anti-virus and protected Recycle Bin.

    Unk

    Unk, Jul 31, 2003

  2. Unk

    Unknown Guest

    FWIW I have never used any Norton product and have never had a problem. The
    point is why clobber your system with useless junk when you don't need it?

    Unknown, Jul 31, 2003

  3. Unk

    Kráftéé Guest

    > FWIW I have never used any Norton product and have never had a
    > problem. The point is why clobber your system with useless junk when
    > you don't need it?

    Because it's there when you do want/need it.

    I've found that the uninstaller works better than the Windows one, the
    defrag works better, the clean disk is more thorough, the scan disk
    (disk doctor) does a better job, shall I go on

    "Unk" <> wrote in message
    >> FWIW, I have never had any problems with Norton Systemworks.
    >> It's heavy on your resources, so the only thing I let run in the
    >> background is it's Anti-virus and protected Recycle Bin.
    >>
    >> Unk
    >>
    >> On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 20:13:37 -0700, "farmhand"

    <>

    --
    B-)
    Life is pain.....
    Kráftéé, Jul 31, 2003
  4. Unk

    Unk Guest

    Why did you bother to post a reply? Since you never used it, you have no
    knowledge of it. Your sig says it all..... unknown. Just another troll.

    Unk, Jul 31, 2003
  5. Unk

    Brian H¹© Guest

    trout said:

    > Unk wrote:
    >
    >> Why did you bother to post a reply? Since you never used it, you
    >> have no knowledge of it. Your sig says it all..... unknown. Just
    >> another troll.

    > Perhaps he also goes about telling people that they needn't wear a
    > seatbelt; because he doesn't, and he's never gone through a windshield.

    Or a camel toe cap ;-)

    Brian H¹©, Jul 31, 2003
  6. "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    > trout said:
    >
    > > Unk wrote:
    > >
    > >> Why did you bother to post a reply? Since you never used it, you
    > >> have no knowledge of it. Your sig says it all..... unknown. Just
    > >> another troll.

    > > Perhaps he also goes about telling people that they needn't wear a
    > > seatbelt; because he doesn't, and he's never gone through a windshield.

    > Or a camel toe cap ;-)

    I've never gone through a camel-toe cup either... :p
    Sentient Fluid, Aug 6, 2003