Re: Norton Personal Firewall 2003, map network drive

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Vassilis, Jul 26, 2003.

  1. Vassilis

    Vassilis Guest

    maybe my message was not clear.

    1st time: my firewall was on.
    my friend was not able to connect.

    2nd time: my firewall was off.
    my friend was able to connect.

    3rd time: my firewall was on (<----).
    my friend was able to connect (<----).

    Why?

    "Jeff Umbach" <> wrote in message
    > It's rather obvious, the firewall is doing it's job by not responding to

    his

    Vassilis, Jul 26, 2003

  2. Vassilis

    Frode Guest