    "Goonigoogoo" <> wrote in message
    news:bi295c$709$...
    > ??

    Miggsee, Aug 21, 2003

  2. Miggsee

    Chris Guest

    I find Norton to be very quick on updates, their site has good info, and
    their server seems to be stable, but I find it to be so bloated it becomes a
    background resource hog. I swore of McAfee years ago because I found it at
    times to be very unstable, I forget which version but it was bad. Currently
    I use AVG, good program, not bloated but they can be slow with the updates
    so I do keep Norton installed but only run it when I feel I have to. Other
    antivirus programs I've tried are good as well, it comes down to preference
    and truly understanding what you are doing.
    I have installed on my machine, AVG, Norton, Spybot S&D, Adware, and every
    once and a while I install swat it. I run ZA for a firewall but my router
    seems to do the trick and ZA just sits there.

    Chris, Aug 21, 2003