Re: Norm's website

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Paul Penna, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. Paul Penna

    Paul Penna Guest

    In article <bd5kn6$olm$>, max christoffersen
    <> wrote:

    > If you want film commentary go there.

    Such a thing can be useful and interesting to me.

    > If you want film analysis and criticism go elsewhere.

    I used to be impressed by that stuff, then I grew up.

    --
    Paul Penna

    Paul Penna, Jun 24, 2003

  2. max christoffersen <> wrote:

    >> If you want film commentary go there.

    > Such a thing can be useful and interesting to me.

    As it is to many.

    >> If you want film analysis and criticism go elsewhere.

    > I used to be impressed by that stuff, then I grew up.

    So did I.

    I'm merely suggesting there is a difference.

    Wilner's views are more commentary than critical insight.

    Max Christoffersen

    max christoffersen, Jun 24, 2003

  3. Paul Penna

    Richard C. Guest

    "max christoffersen" <> wrote in message
    : max christoffersen <> wrote:
    : >
    : >> If you want film commentary go there.
    : >
    : > Such a thing can be useful and interesting to me.
    :
    : As it is to many.
    :
    : >> If you want film analysis and criticism go elsewhere.
    : >
    : > I used to be impressed by that stuff, then I grew up.
    :
    : So did I.
    :
    : I'm merely suggesting there is a difference.
    :
    : Wilner's views are more commentary than critical insight.
    :
    ============
    So?

    It is a far sight better than YOUR "reviews" of equipment.

    Richard C., Jun 24, 2003

  4. > : I'm merely suggesting there is a difference.
    > :
    > : Wilner's views are more commentary than critical insight.
    > :
    > ============
    > So?

    How *interesting*...

    No disagreement from this member of the Wilner Fan Club either...

    Hmmm..

    Max Christoffersen

    max christoffersen, Jun 24, 2003
  5. Paul Penna

    Richard C. Guest

    "max christoffersen" <> wrote in message
    :
    : > : I'm merely suggesting there is a difference.
    : > :
    : > : Wilner's views are more commentary than critical insight.
    : > :
    : > ============
    : > So?
    :
    :
    : How *interesting*...
    :
    : No disagreement from this member of the Wilner Fan Club either...
    :
    : Hmmm..
    :
    :
    : Max Christoffersen

    You are so very WRONG!

    I have NO agreement with you on this matter.
    You are a pathetic weasel.
    Norm is a respected person.
    I disagree with you on your entire posting on this matter.

    Twit!

    Richard C., Jun 24, 2003