Re: Nokia 808 VOIP and keep-alive process for NAT etc

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Peter, Mar 25, 2013.

  1. Peter

    Peter Guest

    This is the config I am using, and maybe VOIP experts might see
    something odd:

    Profile name
    didlogic
    Service profile
    IETF
    Default destination
    Internet
    Public username
    sip:
    Use compression
    NO
    Registration
    Always ON
    Use Security
    NO

    Proxy server address
    sip:sip.didlogic.net **
    Realm
    sip.didlogic.net **
    Username
    none
    Password
    none
    Allow Loose routing
    YES
    Transport type
    UDP
    Port
    5060

    Registrar server address
    sip:sip.didlogic.net
    Username
    12345
    Password
    my password
    Transport type
    UDP
    Port
    5060

    The funny thing is that if I put in the bits marked **, it stops
    working totally. So it looks like it doesn't like the proxy server.

    Their Nokia FAQ is here
    http://didlogic.com/support/setup-guides/did-for-your-nokia

    but it's ambiguous as to how that applies to the Nokia client (non
    Asterisk AFAICT).

    Nothing I do seems to create any kind of keep-alive process - evident
    from the router's NAT hole closing after 180 seconds exactly, from the
    last activity on port 5060.
    Peter, Mar 25, 2013