Re: NOD32 Ctl. center comes on 2 X and Stays! Why?

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Ritter197, Feb 16, 2005.

  1. Ritter197

    Ritter197 Guest

    Sorry, I see now. I have version 2.12.3.

    But the screen still comes up (Ctl. center) and stays. It does not go into
    Hiding by itself. I must do it manually.

    That is a problem to me.

    Ritter197, Feb 16, 2005

  2. Jari Lehtonen, Feb 17, 2005