Re: NOD32 + A-Sqaured vs. Panda Internet Security 2009

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Kayman, Dec 24, 2008.

  1. Kayman

    Kayman Guest

    On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 23:31:02 +0100, PSiLOCyBe wrote:

    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > I'm currently running NOD32 Anti-Virus + A-Squared Anti-Malware...
    > Both the licenses will expire soon, I'm looking if there is any
    > alternative to these.

    Stick with NOD32 if you want to fork out $. Go for for AntiVir if you want
    to switch to freeware.
    A good alternative to a2 is Malwarebytes and/or SUPERAntiSpyware, either
    free or payware.

    > Now i saw Panda Internet Security 2009 and i'm not sure if its a good
    > alternative.

    Steer away from Panda and any other security Suites

    > I'm not sure what to do, i hope anyone can help me here because i dont
    > trust any of the comparison sites i come across.

    Good luck :)
    Kayman, Dec 24, 2008