Re: No Wireless or LAN Connectivity on Dlink DI-524 Router

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 28, 2006.

  1. Hi
    Not being able to connect directly with the modem might be authentication
    issue (ID and Password), the process is probably done by the Router..
    You best bet is to try to solve the problem via wire connection.
    Try to assign to the Wire TCP/IP connector a static IP that is on the same
    subnet as the Router, if you would be able to connect to the Router you
    might be able to reconfigure the system.
    If the Router is 192.168.1.1 assign to the wire connection a static IP of
    192.168.1.20 (the first three groups must be the same).
    May be this can further Help, http://www.ezlan.net/debug.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 28, 2006