Re: no sound from mic

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Shep©, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. Shep©

    Shep© Guest

    On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 14:51:50 +0100, Whilst playing Smegball with the
    scutters "anOLDun" <> wrote :

    >Lo All
    >
    >Can't get my mic to work......
    >have run audio wizard - i can hear sound in but all i get when i try and
    >play back sound i have reorded all i get is static sounding way off in the
    >distance.
    >
    >The mic used to work - and i don't recall changing any settings - i very
    >rarely use the mic for out going just to listen to my music...
    >
    >Any ideas wot else i can try to fix it?
    >
    >many thanks

    Make sure the Mic is,"Muted" on playback in the mixer but,"Enabled"
    for recording.
    In the windows mixer there are 3 sections that are accessed from the
    Options/Properties.Set correct playback and record options.

    HTH :O)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Free songs download,