Re: No Ice, No Arctic

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mike Easter, Sep 20, 2010.

  1. Mike Easter

    Mike Easter Guest

    snuhwolf wrote:

    > More for the Flat Earthers and Deniers to piss & moan about.
    > Reality *does* have a liberal bias :)
    >
    > UXBRIDGE, Canada - The carbon dioxide emissions from burning such
    > fossil fuels have now melted the Arctic sea ice to its lowest volume
    > since before the rise of human civilisation and dangerously upsetting
    > the energy balance of the entire planet,

    Nevermind how fast it is melting, how are we going to divide it up?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_claims_in_the_Arctic
    Territorial claims in the Arctic

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Sep 20, 2010

  2. Mike Easter

    chuckcar Guest

    Mike Easter <> wrote in

    > snuhwolf wrote:
    >
    >> More for the Flat Earthers and Deniers to piss & moan about.
    >> Reality *does* have a liberal bias :)
    >>
    >> UXBRIDGE, Canada - The carbon dioxide emissions from burning such
    >> fossil fuels have now melted the Arctic sea ice to its lowest volume
    >> since before the rise of human civilisation and dangerously upsetting
    >> the energy balance of the entire planet,

    > Nevermind how fast it is melting, how are we going to divide it up?
    >
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_claims_in_the_Arctic
    > Territorial claims in the Arctic

    The US gets nothing - for invading Canadian waters and not respecting
    international borders. Everyone else gets a pie shape up to the pole.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Sep 21, 2010

  3. "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message
    > snuhwolf wrote:
    >
    >> More for the Flat Earthers and Deniers to piss & moan about.
    >> Reality *does* have a liberal bias :)
    >>
    >> UXBRIDGE, Canada - The carbon dioxide emissions from burning such fossil
    >> fuels have now melted the Arctic sea ice to its lowest volume since
    >> before the rise of human civilisation and dangerously upsetting the
    >> energy balance of the entire planet,

    > Nevermind how fast it is melting, how are we going to divide it up?
    >
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_claims_in_the_Arctic Territorial
    > claims in the Arctic
    >

    > --
    > Mike Easter

    'You haf that puddle, i'll have THAT puddle ..one puddle for you, one 2 3
    for me ..'
    Zu Arsschlaark!, Sep 22, 2010