Re: No help

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Consultant, Apr 22, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    you are 100% right. personally, i am appalled in the direction that the
    mcngp team has gone in. i mean can you believe they acutally discourage
    people from cheating and stealing? i mean really, this is sad. i also think
    that we, as a community of IT professionals should do our best at finding
    info for the folks that come in here and obviously don't have the time nor
    motivation to find it themselves. you are right, and thank you for making
    this clear for us, hopefully, with your guidance, some of us can be turned
    around and start being more helpful.

    respectfully,

    Consultant, MCNGP

    Consultant, Apr 22, 2004

  2. Consultant

    Guest Guest

    Get some new email virus's loser!

    Guest, Apr 22, 2004

  3. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    the problem is that all these virus use the same patterns. no one is
    original anymore

    Consultant, Apr 22, 2004