Re: No help

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by LnkWizard, Apr 22, 2004.

  1. LnkWizard

    LnkWizard Guest

    "whatever" <> wrote in message
    > As I am studying for MCSA I check out this newsgroup from
    > time to time. I am amazed at the degree of smarta**es
    > here. Someone asks a question and more often than not some
    > idiot, I mean IT Professional, posts the dumbest remark.
    > Whatever happened to helping others out? Case in point,
    > Lnkwizards reply to wannapass. This is sure different then
    > a year or two ago (but then again so is the whole IT
    > world). What a sad state we are in! I can only hope that
    > some agree with me, but, am pretty sure that this post
    > will get the same kind of remarks I am writing about. Good
    > luck to you all

    Anyone with the skill to find this newsgroup should also be able to
    find the attendant resources available on the web and within the
    Microsoft site.
    In addition to the above it is also understood that when asking
    a question like "Whatever" did he/she would include some background
    such as what books they have studied, what experience they have, etc..
    It would also be nice if they mention in general the research that they
    have done to find the answers for themselves.
    If a poster does all this you would be surprised how helpful people
    can be.

    If a poster doesn't, then they should expect to get flamed, belittled,
    and picked on. Generic questions get generic answers.

    Besides, if you are so incensed with my response, where is your
    response
    giving the poster the help he so desperately seems to need.
    ---
    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    ---
    LnkWizard, Apr 22, 2004

  2. LnkWizard

    Guest Guest

    We thought you were on your mcngp honeymoon.
    The Mighty E-pox must be f**kn'g your bride right about
    now.
    Is this the reason you are here?

    -------------------

    -------------------

    Guest, Apr 22, 2004

  3. LnkWizard

    LnkWizard Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > We thought you were on your mcngp honeymoon.
    > The Mighty E-pox must be f**kn'g your bride right about
    > now.
    > Is this the reason you are here?

    If you wish to attempt to insult someone, at least have the cojones
    to do it in person, rather than hiding behind a M$ anonymous
    post.

    E-pox couldn't find his a#s with both hands and a road map let alone
    where my wife and I live so I have no worries about him coming around here.

    Nice try weenie boy
    LnkWizard, Apr 22, 2004
  4. LnkWizard

    Consultant Guest

    but maybe he can make her feel like a real woman, lol. eddiepox, sounds like
    a little kids name with little red bumps all over

    Consultant, Apr 22, 2004