Re: no firewalsl

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Dave Korn, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. Dave Korn

    Dave Korn Guest

    "Frode" <> wrote in message
    > donut wrote:
    > >> Suggestion: do a google search on the word "honeypot"

    > > You posted a 9 word reply and your stupid PGP signed signature or
    > > whatever filled my screen up with garbage.

    > If you think that's annoying, try reading it out loud.
    > - --
    > Frode

    That actually quite often happens, to blind people who use text-to-speech
    converters to read and post usenet!

    moderator of
    Burn your ID card!
    Help support the campaign, copy this into your .sig!
    Proud Member of the Exclusive "I have been plonked by Davee because he
    thinks I'm interesting" List Member #<insert number here>
    Master of Many Meowing Minions
    Holder of the exhalted PF Chang's Crab Wonton Award for kook spankage above
    and beyond the call of hilarity.
    PGP Key-ID: 0x0FB504D1 Fingerprint 04B7 2E8C 0245 680E 6484 C441 CEC7 D2BD
    Dave Korn, Jun 28, 2003