Re: No emission multifunction?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by chuckcar, Jul 4, 2010.

  1. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    Jane Galt <> wrote in

    > philo <> wrote :
    >
    >> On 07/04/2010 01:54 AM, Jane Galt wrote:
    >>> I have a Canon MF3240 and have been getting sick when it prints a lot
    >>> of pages, despite arranging the room and air cleaner to minimize the
    >>> emissions that I have to breathe.
    >>>
    >>> I emailed Canon about it and they just deny everything. BS.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.inspiredliving.com/airpura-airpurifiers/laser-printers-
    >>> airpollution.htm
    >>>

    >>> So does anyone know a multifunction ( I need at least a workhorse laser
    >>> printer and flatbed scanner ) that has no emissions?
    >>>

    >> If you buy junk
    >>
    >> then you get junk
    >>

    >> sheesh
    >>

    > Canon?

    Bargin basement colour jet printers obviously is what he was talking about.
    The ink is almost certainly the problem. Open a window when you're printing
    and or use a fan. Or better yet, go to another room while its printing.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Jul 4, 2010