Re: No emission multifunction?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tony, Jul 4, 2010.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    You can do one of two things. Either smoke plenty of cigarettes or cut plenty
    of farts. Either way whichever you choose you won't smell the carbon emissions
    anymore.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first day on
    the job for potty mouth,

    the realm of understandability

    Tony, Jul 4, 2010