Re: No emission multifunction?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Meat Plow, Jul 4, 2010.

  1. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sun, 04 Jul 2010 01:54:31 -0500, Jane Galt ÇʇoɹÊ:

    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_VAxSN-f8F9g/SeOpgByRL8I/AAAAAAAAACI/UsBZrEJ2Muk/s400/dive-mask.jpg

    Meat Plow, Jul 4, 2010

  2. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sun, 04 Jul 2010 14:48:52 -0700, Steve ÇʇoɹÊ:

    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >>
    >> On Sun, 04 Jul 2010 01:54:31 -0500, Jane Galt ??o??:
    >>
    >> > I have a Canon MF3240 and have been getting sick when it prints a lot
    >> > of pages, despite arranging the room and air cleaner to minimize the
    >> > emissions that I have to breathe.
    >> >
    >> > I emailed Canon about it and they just deny everything. BS.
    >> >
    >> > http://www.inspiredliving.com/airpura-airpurifiers/laser-printers-
    >> > airpollution.htm
    >> >

    >> > So does anyone know a multifunction ( I need at least a workhorse
    >> > laser printer and flatbed scanner ) that has no emissions?

    >> http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_VAxSN-f8F9g/SeOpgByRL8I/AAAAAAAAACI/

    UsBZrEJ2Muk/s400/dive-mask.jpg

    > better yet:
    >
    > http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2208/2322621026_938c10f6d0.jpg

    Thats way overkill. She needs a setup like this:

    http://printliberation.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/hydrastorm-gas-masks-gmak.jpg

    Meat Plow, Jul 5, 2010

  3. Meat Plow

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/5/2010 8:39 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Sun, 04 Jul 2010 14:48:52 -0700, Steve ÇʇoɹÊ:
    >
    >> In article<>,
    >> says...
    >>>
    >>> On Sun, 04 Jul 2010 01:54:31 -0500, Jane Galt ??o??:

    >>> http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_VAxSN-f8F9g/SeOpgByRL8I/AAAAAAAAACI/

    > UsBZrEJ2Muk/s400/dive-mask.jpg
    >>
    >> better yet:
    >>
    >> http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2208/2322621026_938c10f6d0.jpg

    > Thats way overkill. She needs a setup like this:
    >
    > http://printliberation.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/hydrastorm-gas-masks-gmak.jpg

    LMAO, I think she needs to get out of the printing business ASAP, and
    take up crocheting.

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Jul 5, 2010
  4. Meat Plow

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/5/2010 1:57 PM Just to please that super-ego, Jane Galt wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38<> wrote :
    >

    >> LMAO, I think she needs to get out of the printing business ASAP, and
    >> take up crocheting.
    >>

    > Werent you one of my pro-RKBA compatriots in the gun groups?

    <g>

    OldGringo38, Jul 5, 2010