Re: No booklet!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Mark Maps, Aug 8, 2003.

  1. Mark Maps

    Mark Maps Guest

    Gee, thanks, Jay. Now that you've set us all straight, the world is a much
    better place. My grandchildren will thank you. Why don't you get a
    government job, then you can tell millions more how to think.

    Mark

    Mark Maps, Aug 8, 2003

  2. Mark Maps

    Jay Stewart Guest

    "Mark Maps" <> wrote in message
    > Gee, thanks, Jay. Now that you've set us all straight, the world is a

    much
    > better place. My grandchildren will thank you. Why don't you get a
    > government job, then you can tell millions more how to think.
    >
    > Mark

    Why don't you go and pound sand up your ass.

    Jay Stewart, Aug 8, 2003