Re: NiMh voltage?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by me, Oct 22, 2013.

  1. me

    me Guest

    First thought is a bad cell. As other mentioned check voltage , also
    consider a good charger which can charge and condition individual
    cells. Such a charger will be able to charge a single cell by itself.
    Such as my Maha MH-C401FS

    me, Oct 22, 2013