Re: Nikon

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Ray Fischer, Jun 25, 2008.

  1. Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Neil Harrington <> wrote:

    >"Charles" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> "Jake" <> wrote in message
    >>> Is it just me, or are there a lot of stupid posts here supporting Nikon?

    >> Funny you should ask that. I have observed the same thing. There seem to
    >> be many more Nikon zealots here than for any other camera brand.
    >>
    >> Why would that be?
    >>
    >> 1/ Canon pissed them off?

    >Hardly. We don't buy Canons and therefore have no reason to be pissed off.
    >

    >> 2/ They are envious?
    >> 3/ They are just agitators looking for fertile ground (lots of Canon folks
    >> here)?
    >> 4/ They are simply in need of stronger meds?

    >The correct and fairly obvious answer is:
    >
    >5. Nikons are, by any reasonable measure or standard, simply the best.

    LOL! Insecure much, are you?

    >There are only two kinds of camera users: Nikon owners, and people who wish
    >they were Nikon owners. That second kind often get defensive, bitter and
    >cranky.

    You're acting very defensive about your brand.

    Why is that?

    --
    Ray Fischer
    Ray Fischer, Jun 25, 2008

  2. Ray Fischer

    John Turco Guest

    Ray Fischer wrote:

    > Neil Harrington <> wrote:

    <edited for brevity>

    > >5. Nikons are, by any reasonable measure or standard, simply the best.

    > LOL! Insecure much, are you?
    >
    > >There are only two kinds of camera users: Nikon owners, and people who wish
    > >they were Nikon owners. That second kind often get defensive, bitter and
    > >cranky.

    > You're acting very defensive about your brand.
    >
    > Why is that?

    Hello, Ray:

    No, the real question is: Why are >you< being so hostile? I believe it
    should be readily apparent that, Neil Harrington's above comments are
    laced with sarcasm.

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>
    John Turco, Jun 27, 2008