Re: Nikon D40 with 300mm lens AND teleconverter (Nikkor AF-S Teleconverter TC-20E II)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Rita Berkowitz, Jan 24, 2008.

  1. Neil Harrington wrote:

    > Owners or prospective buyers of older F-mount lenses are reasonably
    > expected to do their homework before buying a D40.

    BINGO! You do forget that this concept is lost on most Canon shooters since
    they lack the level of intelligence required to do "homework" that is needed
    for an educated purchase.

    Rita

    Rita Berkowitz, Jan 24, 2008

  2. Rita Berkowitz wrote:
    > Neil Harrington wrote:
    >
    >> Owners or prospective buyers of older F-mount lenses are reasonably
    >> expected to do their homework before buying a D40.

    > BINGO! You do forget that this concept is lost on most Canon
    > shooters since they lack the level of intelligence required to do
    > "homework" that is needed for an educated purchase.

    Ah. I knew there must be an explanation.

    Neil

    Neil Harrington, Jan 24, 2008

  3. Rita Berkowitz

    Mr.T Guest

    "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message
    > You do forget that this concept is lost on most Canon shooters since
    > they lack the level of intelligence required to do "homework" that is

    needed
    > for an educated purchase.
    >
    > Rita

    Your speaking from personal experience obviously.

    MrT.

    Mr.T, Jan 25, 2008
  4. ["Followup-To:" header set to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems.]
    Rita Berkowitz <> wrote:
    > Neil Harrington wrote:

    >> Owners or prospective buyers of older F-mount lenses are reasonably
    >> expected to do their homework before buying a D40.

    > BINGO! You do forget that this concept is lost on most Canon shooters since
    > they lack the level of intelligence required to do "homework" that is needed
    > for an educated purchase.

    Ah, yes, us Canon shooters is all dege'nrat's who don' need to
    go to 'niverst'y --- we just buy Canon and EF lenses ... and ...
    everything ... just ... works.

    Clearly, the end of the world is near.

    -Wolfgang

    Wolfgang Weisselberg, Jan 25, 2008
  5. Mr.T wrote:

    >> You do forget that this concept is lost on most Canon shooters since
    >> they lack the level of intelligence required to do "homework" that
    >> is needed for an educated purchase.

    > Your speaking from personal experience obviously.

    In my defense I was smart enough to recognize the gaping hole in Canon's
    lens quality that I shot my Mk III with Nikkors.

    Rita

    Rita Berkowitz, Jan 25, 2008
  6. Rita Berkowitz

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Jan 25, 8:04 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:

    > In my defense I was smart enough to recognize the gaping hole in Canon's
    > lens quality that I shot my Mk III with Nikkors.
    >
    > Rita

    The only gaping hole I see around here is you.

    Annika1980, Jan 25, 2008
  7. ["Followup-To:" header set to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems.]
    Rita Berkowitz <> wrote:

    > In my defense I was smart enough to recognize the gaping hole in Canon's
    > lens quality that I shot my Mk III with Nikkors.

    Sure, it _could_ not have anything to do with you owning your
    Nikkors and no Canon lenses, since you bought these Nikkors just
    for the MK III and sold them afterwards.

    Excuse me for a monthe or two while I laugh.

    -Wolfgang

    Wolfgang Weisselberg, Jan 28, 2008