Re: Nikon D100 white balance problem

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Frogiswrong, Aug 31, 2003.

  1. Frogiswrong

    Frogiswrong Guest

    Seems to me that a fix for this problem would come in the shape of a bin
    then a healthy dose of Canon.
    Love always
    Mick

    "cc" <> wrote in message
    > I recently purchased (approx 4 months ago) a D100 for the SLR features

    that
    > it would provide.
    > About 6 weeks ago I attended a figure workshop where we photographed a

    nude
    > in natural low light. I found the D100 had an unacceptable greenish tinge

    in
    > the majority of photos - no amount of adjustment of the white balance

    could
    > rid me of this.
    > At this stage all outdoor shots were fine.
    > The problem then spread to all flash shots and is now across the board.

    All
    > shots seem to have a white balance problem. I did try a reset - but this

    was

    Frogiswrong, Aug 31, 2003

  2. Frogiswrong

    W6DKN Guest

    Frogiswrong wrote:
    > Seems to me that a fix for this problem would come in the shape of a
    > bin then a healthy dose of Canon.
    > Love always
    > Mick

    Or simply learn how to do a manual white balance...

    W6DKN, Aug 31, 2003