Re: Nikon D100 Results

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Infocus, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. Infocus

    Infocus Guest

    Look out Annika --- Nikon rules!!.

    "D1X Shooter" <> wrote in message
    > These are images made with the Nikon D100
    > They were shot as Large Fine .JPG with out any in camera sharpening.
    > All shot ISO 200
    > http://www.wildflorida.net/wildlife/wild58.html
    > http://www.wildflorida.net/wildlife/wild60.html
    > http://www.wildflorida.net/wildlife/wild86.html
    > http://www.wildflorida.net/wildlife/wild79.html
    > http://www.wildflorida.net/wildlife/wild77.html
    > http://www.wildflorida.net/wildlife/wild80.html
    > I know many ask how does the camera compare ? You see, IMO that is

    produces

    Infocus, Jul 22, 2003

  2. > After downloading every post by Annika and examining every photograph, I
    > bought a Nikon D-100.

    Too bad...that 10D is so fine. :)
    Randall Ainsworth, Jul 22, 2003

  3. Infocus

    Lisa Horton Guest

    Randall Ainsworth wrote:

    > > After downloading every post by Annika and examining every photograph, I
    > > bought a Nikon D-100.

    > Too bad...that 10D is so fine. :)

    It probably looks a bit less fine when viewed in the context of a
    collection of Nikon lenses :)

    BTW, good Zinger there Art!

    Lisa
    Lisa Horton, Jul 23, 2003