Re: Nikon D100: 2 lenses for travel? <-- Thanks, all!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Maureen, Jul 12, 2003.

  1. Maureen

    Maureen Guest

    "mikey2" <mikey2@this_newsgroup> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I see I have some things to consider before heading to Scotland next
    > month.

    Whereabouts in Scotland are you visiting? Hope the weather holds and the
    midgies don`t bite too much!!!!

    Maureen

    Maureen, Jul 12, 2003

  2. Maureen

    mikey2 Guest

    We will spend a couple nights in London, then several nights in
    Edinburgh, then a week or so near Inverness. My wife's family
    originally came from the Inverness area, and she wants to see places
    she has read about in journals.

    mikey2, Jul 12, 2003

  3. Maureen

    > We will spend a couple nights in London, then several nights in
    > Edinburgh, then a week or so near Inverness. My wife's family
    > originally came from the Inverness area, and she wants to see places
    > she has read about in journals.
    >
    > On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 14:22:54 +0100, "Maureen"
    > <maureendotdoigatbtinternetdotcom> wrote:
    > >Whereabouts in Scotland are you visiting? Hope the weather holds and the
    > >midgies don`t bite too much!!!!
    > >
    > >Maureen

    I think you will enjoy the Inverness area. Try slightly further north too.
    Coastal area around Elgin and quieter areas like Findhorn Bay, etc.

    I am in Perthshire. Also nice and scenic.

    Have a nice time.

    Maureen

    Maureen, Jul 12, 2003