Re: Nikon Coolpix 4300 or Canon S400 (Digital IXUS 400)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Chuck Pham, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. Chuck Pham

    Chuck Pham Guest

    Wow, those are excellent pictures in terms of color, contrast and
    sharpness. Just curious whether these are straight from the camera or
    have they been post processed? Thanks.

    Chuck Pham, Jul 10, 2003