Re: Nikon Collpix 2000 makes dark pictures

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Ed Ruf, Aug 6, 2003.

  1. Ed Ruf

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On 6 Aug 2003 07:55:28 -0700, in rec.photo.digital
    (Evgeny Vainerman) wrote:

    >Help !
    >
    >My new digital camera makes very dark indoor pictures !
    >The indoor photos are so dark, they are virtually useless. Horrible
    >indoor pictures. Flashlight is absolutely useless.

    You are aware of the range of the flash, no? For the 2100 over here in the
    US:
    Built-in Speedlight: Shooting range: approx. 1.3 - 9.8 ft (W), approx. 1.3
    - 5.6 ft (T)
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam
    Ed Ruf, Aug 6, 2003