Re: Nikon 5700 Flash

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Ed Ruf, Jul 31, 2003.

  1. Ed Ruf

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 02:20:30 GMT, in rec.photo.digital Joe Kowols
    <> wrote:

    >I have not been able to take a picture with the internal speedlight
    >flash.
    >
    >With everything set to Auto, the red "Flash-ready indicator" flashes,
    >indicating that the flash is charging, but the flash never goes off.
    >
    >Any suggestions?

    As others suggested there might be a conflicting setting. If you don't want
    to go through and check all, you can always the rest defaults command.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam

    Ed Ruf, Jul 31, 2003