Re: Nikon 5700 Flash

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by astroflyer, Jul 31, 2003.

  1. astroflyer

    astroflyer Guest

    On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 02:20:30 GMT, Joe Kowols <>
    wrote:

    >I have not been able to take a picture with the internal speedlight
    >flash.
    >
    >With everything set to Auto, the red "Flash-ready indicator" flashes,
    >indicating that the flash is charging, but the flash never goes off.

    there are one or two settings where the 5700 won't allow the flash to
    fire...for instance if you have continuous mode selected. Also if you
    have the tele lens setting activated. There may be other conditions
    as well..

    cheers
    Papa Sharptooth

    Bouncing about the living room, my three year old grandson declares
    he's "a kangaroo".
    "If you're a Kangaroo, what is Grampie", I ask.
    His reply: "you a dinosaur"
    astroflyer, Jul 31, 2003